Read all feature articles
- Headquarters building in Salem.
- Heritage, All-Terrain Vehicle, Grants and Natural Resource staff are available via phone and email.
- Please call 800-551-6949 for general information questions.
- Some campgrounds.
- Some day-use areas, restrooms, and some recreation facilities within a park, Check before you go
- Some ocean shore/beach access points managed by the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department.
- The Oregon State Parks Information Line remains open at 800-551-6949, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Visit our COVID-19 Response Frequently Asked Questions for more information, including our campsite cancellation/refund policy.
For the latest information on COVID-19 in Oregon, visit the Oregon Health Authority多国live抖阴
Each of our Oregon state parks is an individual place where people play, picnic, camp, rest, hike, renew, and everything in between.
They are an everyday reminder of the things that make Oregon great, and their very existence is a testament to what we collectively value.